- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- You agree to use apexdriving.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of apexdriving.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to apexdriving.com.au.
- You must not post or transmit via apexdriving.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of apexdriving.com.au does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
- reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
- The apexdriving.com.au website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on apexdriving.com.au.
- We strive to protect the information you provide on apexdriving.com.au We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that apexdriving.com.au and your information is not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter apexdriving.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use an appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of apexdriving.com.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
We do not share information about you with other government agencies without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
We take reasonable care in linking apexdriving.com.au to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third-party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
The content must be authentic. apexdriving.com.au will primarily link to the Department of Transport, Office of Road Safety and, the Western Australia Police websites. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.