Driving Lessons East Perth
Are you looking for the best driving lessons in East Perth? Look no more. Apex Driving School provides the best automatic and manual driving lessons, moped and motorcycle riding lessons, and refresher courses. We strive to help our learners become confident, safe, and responsible drivers. Many students come to us to prepare for their Hazard Perception Tests and practical driving. We have helped thousands of learners to ace their tests and obtain their licenses.
At Apex Driving School, you will learn everything you will need to know about driving. With our diverse team of experienced and professional driving instructors, you can learn how to master automatic and manual vehicles, as well as moped and motorcycles.
What You’ll Learn From Your Driving Lessons in East Perth
At Apex Driving School East Perth, expect to learn everything you need to know, whether you’re aiming to ace your driving tests or you’re only looking to improve your skills. Our instructors will make sure that all lessons are clear, accurate, and easy to understand. Some of the things you’ll learn includes:
- Operating and maneuvering manual and automatic vehicles. We also provide motorcycle and moped riding lessons.
- Use defensive driving on all road settings and all weather conditions to avoid accidents
- Increase awareness of potential driving hazards and develop the skills and techniques to avoid them
- Improve decision making on the road and develop safe driving habits
- Become aware of all traffic rules and regulation and learn how to follow them at all times
Locations Covered by Driving Lessons in East Perth
Apex Driving School offers driving lessons to all learners in East Perth, whether you’re in the City of Perth or the City of Vincent. Our professional instructors are ready to come to you and deliver the best driving lessons in Perth. Locations covered by our instructors include:
- East Perth
- Mount Hawthorn
- Mount Lawley
- North Perth
- Osborne Park
- West Perth
- East Perth
How to Get Your Provisional License in East Perth
To earn your provisional “P” plate, you’ll need to pass a few tests and gain enough hours of hands-on driving experience. The first step is passing a theory test, making you qualified to own a learner’s permit for supervised driving. After gaining driving experience, you can take a Hazard Perception Test (HPT). Passing the HPT and acquiring more hours of driving experience will qualify you for a practical driving test.
You can take the exams at a local office of the Department of Transport’s Metropolitan Driver and Vehicle Services Centre (DVS) or a regional agent. The closest DVS office in East Perth is in West Perth, at Troode Street and Plaistowe Mews. When taking the practical exam, we recommend taking it at the closest location to ensure you’re driving on familiar roads. Booking a final driving lesson in East Perth also increases your chance of acing the tests.
We’re the only online driving school in East Perth that books this way.
FAQs about driving lessons in East Perth
Can I request to be picked up for my driving lessons in East Perth?
Absolutely! It doesn’t matter if you don’t own a car. Our driving instructors will come to you at your desired meeting location. We also ask that you inform our riders where to drop you off after the driving lessons.
Why are you the best driving school in East Perth?
Here are a few reasons why we are the best driving school in East Perth.
- We have a 95% passing rate and helped thousands of students to pass their tests on the first attempts
- For the best value for your money, our instructors provide full 1-hour lessons, no less.
- We are Perth’s largest team of driving and riding instructors. You don’t need to wait long when you book your lessons.
- We have instructors everywhere in Perth, and you can take driving lessons near your home.
- Unlike any other driving schools, we have a 24/7 online system for booking driving lessons.
- If you’re not available on regular hours, we can arrange lessons on schedule that suits you best, even during weekdays or after hours.
- A real member of our team is ready to respond to your questions and inquiries
- Our satisfied students always refer our service to their friends and family
Plus, our students are always recommending us to others.
When do you provide driving lessons in East Perth?
Our instructors can teach you driving lessons any day of the week. Most learners schedule their driving lessons on weekdays between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. However, if you have another time or schedule in mind, please let us know so we can arrange them. We accept bookings on weekdays and after hours.
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday Limited availability, please check when booking.
Public holidays Closed
Call (08) 9455 2633 to book a driving lesson. Or book online 24/7.
Do you have gift vouchers for East Perth driving lessons?
Yes, we do. We have gift vouchers for driving lessons depending on your budget, and are perfect for beginner drivers and riders. Our vouchers don’t expire. When our rates rise, learners can still redeem the vouchers by adding the price difference of the vouchers and our increased rate.
Can I cancel my driving lessons?
We understand that there will be times that you will need to cancel your appointments. However, organising driving lessons takes time and effort to ensure we are delivering the best service.
Cancellation fees will apply if you fail to inform us at least a day before your class.
To avoid fees, please call us or visit the student portal. A no-show will incur charges.
I have another question.
Send a quick email or call (08) 9455 2633 on the following days:
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Public holidays Closed