Driving Lessons in Claremont
Are you looking for driving lessons that can help you ace your driving tests? Look no more! Apex Driving School provides the best driving lessons in Claremont. With a passing rate of 95%, we can help you earn your “P” license. Like thousands of our students who passed on their first tries, we will make sure that you’ll learn everything you need to know.
At Apex Driving School, we offer lessons that cater to your individual needs. Our driving instructors can provide excellent training and instructions, whether you need to learn how to drive automatic and manual vehicles to ride mopeds and motorcycles. Our professional instructors will also teach you the best driving techniques and up-to-date traffic rules to make sure you’re ready for the road.
What Our Driving School in Claremont Covers
We fully commit ourselves to train and teach you everything you need to learn. We have at least 60 professional and experienced driving instructors ready to guide and instruct you. Our driving lessons include:
- Operating and maneuvering manual and automatic vehicles. We also offer moped and motorcycle riding lessons
- Driving on all settings, from highways, car parks to up and downhills
- Adjusting to different weather conditions for safe driving
- Becoming more aware of your surroundings for driving hazards and learning how to avoid them
- Developing lasting skills and habits to become responsible and safe drivers
- Becoming up-to-date with the most recent traffic rules and regulations and learning how to abide by them
The Best Driving School in Claremont
Learn from the best instructors and ace your driving tests. Our professional and friendly instructors will waste no effort to ensure that you pass your Hazard Perception Test and get your “P” license. We will teach you the best techniques in operating and driving manual and automatic vehicles, as well as mopeds and motorcycles. We will help you develop defensive driving skills to become a safe and responsible driver or rider. We provide our driving lessons anywhere in the town of Claremont.
Whether you’re in the suburbs or Claremont or Swanbourne, our instructors will come to you, ready to give you the best driving lessons. You can also check out this map to view all areas covered by our instructors.
We’re the only driving school in Claremont that books this way.
Getting Your Provisional License
A provisional license will let you drive vehicles without supervision. But before you can get one, you’ll need to pass a few tests and obtain driving experience. That’s why we are here; we’ll help you get ready and ace the exams.
To get the “P” license, you’ll need to apply for a learner’s permit first, letting you drive vehicles under supervision. To obtain a learner’s permit, you have to pass a theory test. After getting the learner’s permit, you’ll need to have some real-world experience in driving. With enough experience, you can take a Hazard Perception Test (HPT). Finally, after a few more hours of driving experience and passing the HPT, you can take a practical driving test for your provisional license.
You can take all the tests and apply for a license at the Department of Transport’s Metropolitan Driver and Vehicle Services Centre. The nearest office in Claremont is at West Perth, Troode Street and Plaistowe Mews, West Perth WA 6005.
We highly suggest that you take the practical driving exam at a location where you are familiar with the roads. We also recommend taking our driving lessons before the tests to increase your chance of passing.
FAQs about driving lessons in Claremont
Can I request my driving instructor to pick me up for my driving lessons in Claremont?
Absolutely! You don’t have to own a vehicle to take our driving lessons. If you don’t have any access to public transport, our friendly driving instructors will come to pick you up. We ask that you inform us of the meeting location and where to drop you up after the driving lessons.
Why makes you Claremont’s favourite driving school?
There are many reasons, including:
- We helped thousands of students to ace their driving tests on their first attempts. We are proud of having a 95% pass rate.
- You receive no less than a full hour of driving lessons. We ensure you get the best value for your money.
- We have 60 drivers ready to instruct you, the largest team of instructors in Perth. We don’t have a waiting list.
- Our instructors can provide teaching lessons wherever you are in Claremont so you can learn closer to home
- We are the only driving school in Perth that offers an online 24/7 system for booking driving lessons.
- You can take driving lessons on a schedule that fits you, even after hours on weekends
- We can guarantee that you chat with a real person from our team whenever you chat with us online.
- Our satisfied and happy students continue to recommend us to others.
When can I schedule my driving lessons in Claremont?
Our instructors are available to teach 7 days a week. Most students schedule their driving lessons during weekdays between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm. But if you’re not available on those times, we can arrange lessons after hours or during weekends. Our regular schedule follows:
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday Limited availability, please check when booking.
Public holidays Closed
Call (08) 9455 2633 to book a driving lesson. Or book online 24/7.
Do you have gift vouchers for Claremont driving lessons?
Yes, we have gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are perfect for beginner drivers and riders. Our gift vouchers expire after 3 years. We have different vouchers depending on your budget. When our rates increase, learners will only need to pay the excess to redeem the vouchers.
What’s your cancellation policy?
We ensure the best service by carefully organising driving lessons, making sure our instructors deliver them on time and on schedule. Cancelling your lessons without a day’s notice will incur cancellation fees. A no-show also incurs fees.
If you want to avoid cancellation fees, we ask that you inform us at least one working day before your driving lessons start. To cancel your bookings, please call us at our office or visit the student portal.
I have another question.
Message us by email or call (08) 9455 2633 on the following days:
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Public holidays Closed