Driving Lessons Ellenbrook
Driving School in Ellenbrook
Need to pass your driving tests in Ellenbrook? With an excellent track record of helping thousands of students pass their Hazard Perception Tests and Practical Driving Tests, Apex Driving School can help you become fully prepared. We take pride in having a 95% passing rate. Apex Driving School has the largest team of driving instructors in Perth. Whether you need to learn how to drive automatic cars, operate manual vehicles, or ride mopeds and motorcycles, our professional and reliable instructors can teach you everything.
We are the best driving school in Ellenbrook. We strive to deliver driving lessons that are easy to understand, concise, and enjoyable at the same time. Whether you’re an experienced driver wanting to improve your driving skills or a first-timer behind the wheels, you can expect to come out of our lessons with the best techniques, skills, and habits for safe and responsible driving.
Locations Where We Offer Our Driving Lessons
Apex Driving School has 60 professional, friendly, and trustworthy drivers ready to instruct and teach you wherever you are in the City of the Swan. Whether you are in Ellenbrook, Guilford, or Swan View, our instructors will come to you for your driving lessons. Areas covered by our instructors include:
- Bennett Springs
- Henley Brook
- Herne Hill
- Red Hill
- South Guildford
- Swan View
For a list of all locations we offer our driving lessonss, view a map of all areas.
What You Will Learn From Your Driving Lessons in Ellenbrook
At Apex Driving School, we continue to strive to meet your standards and expectations. Our driving instructors will carefully teach everything you need to learn about driving, from fundamental knowledge to long-lasting skills and habits. Some of the things covered by our lessons include:
- Operate, drive, and maneuver vehicles. We also provide riding lessons for mopeds and motorcycles.
- Navigate through different settings, from car parks, main highways, and tricky uphills
- Drive safely in all weather conditions while avoiding accidents
- Increase hazard perception and learning the techniques to avoid all hazards
- Understanding all rules and regulations related to driving and learning how to follow them
- Improve defensive driving skills and develop safe driving habits
How to Ace Your Driving Test
To get your “P” license, you need to pass a Practical Driving Test. But before you can take one, you’ll need to have a learner’s permit, drive for a minimum set of hours, and pass a Hazard Perception Test. Before you take on the final Practical Driving Test, there are a few things you can do to increase your chance of acing it.
At Apex Driving School, we recommend you choose the nearest licensing office, preferably one where you’re most familiar with the surrounding roads. The two nearest Department of Transport’s Metropolitan Driver and Vehicle Services Centres are at Midland and Mirrabooka. Booking the test at a good time and avoiding peak traffic hours can also help.
We also recommend making last-minute reviews and research. Don’t forget to ensure you are fully rested, as taking the test when you’re tired or stressed can lead to more mistakes. Lastly, booking driving lessons with our well-experienced driving instructors will also give you the chance to go over something you may have missed.
We’re the only online driving school in Edgewater, WA that books this way.
FAQs about driving sessions in Ellenbrook
Can I request to be picked up for my driving lessons?
Our professional driving instructors would love to! If you have no access to public transportation or don’t own a vehicle, you can still take our driving lessons. Just inform our instructors where you want to be picked up and they’ll come to you right away. However, we ask that you inform us your desired meeting location and where to drop you off.
Why is Apex Driving School in Ellenbrook the best driving school?
There are several reasons, including:
- With our 95% pass rate, we make sure that our students are fully prepared to ace their tests. We have helped thousands of students pass their driving exams on their first tries.
- We don’t waste your time or your money. You receive driving lessons for no less time than what you booked for.
- With the largest team of driving instructors in Perth, you don’t have to wait to get lessons.
- Wherever you are in Ellenbrook, our drivers will come to your location to help you learn closer to home.
- Unlike any other driving school in Perth, you can book driving lessons online 24/7.
- You can pick a schedule that suits you best, even if it’s during the weekends or after hours.
- We always have a person from our team whom you can talk to when you message and chat with us online.
- Our students recommend our driving lessons to others.
What time can I take my driving lessons in Ellenbrook?
Our driving instructors are available 7 days a week. Most students book their driving lessons on weekdays between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. However, we understand that not everyone is available during the weekdays. If you want to book lessons on weekends or during after hours, we will be happy to arrange them for you.
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday Limited availability, please check when booking.
Public holidays Closed
Call (08) 9455 2633 to book a driving lesson. Or book online 24/7.
Do you have gift vouchers for Ellenbrook driving lessons?
Yes, we do. You can use gift vouchers for driving lessons in Ellenbrook. They are the perfect gift for friends and relatives who are beginner drivers and riders. When our rates increase, you will only need to pay the excess to redeem the vouchers.
What is your cancellation policy?
Making sure that your driving instructors arrive on time and deliver the best driving lessons will require time and proper planning. Cancellation fees apply if you fail to inform us at least 24 hours before your lessons start.
To avoid fees, please message or call us when you need to cancel your bookings.
You can also visit the student portal. A no-show will incur fees.
I have another question.
Send a quick email or call (08) 9455 2633 on the following days:
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Public holidays Closed